Processing capacity: 18-725 T/h
Output size: ≤ 267mm
Applied material: barite, marble, talcum, calcite, dolomite, fluorite, kaoline, coal, gypsum, etc.
This series of crusher is suitable for crushing all kinds high of high hardness ores and rocks, with advantages of reliable structure, high efficiency, easy adjustment, economical and practical in use. When unable-to-crushed object pass the crushing cavity or the machine is overload for some reason, the spring safe system takes into action with the discharging enlarging. Object will go out from crushing cavity. If the object blocks the discharging opening, cavity clearing system will be needed to enlarge the opening so that the object will be brought out from the cavity. With the action of the springs, the opening will automatic reset to recover the normal operating of the cone crusher. Cone crusher is devided into coarse crushing cone crusher, medium crushing cone crusher and fine crushing cone crusher. Users can choose from their different needs.
1. Composite cone crusher use high manganese steel castings and can be used for hard rock crushing. High wear-resisting
2. Tapered roller bearings on both ends of the drive shaft, driving by heavy loading bevel gear, bearing support use framing seal to prevent oil leakage;
3. Dust ring floated by the spring inside the ball seat takes a role of regulating role during the process of the running;
4. With a protection of spring over release of iron, we can ensure the normal operation of crushing system;
5. Cone crusher including external pumps, tanks, piping lubrication system. When the oil temperature is too high or the oil speed is too slow, the crusher will automatically stop operating.
6. Novel unique, simple and reasonable structure makes a smooth and low cost operating.
When cone crusher operating, forced by the rotary pendulum movement around the fixed point of the eccentric sleeve, the motor rotates from the pulley or coupling, the shaft and the cone. The crushing wall of the cone is sometimes close to and sometimes away from the surface of rolling mortar wall which is fixed on the adjusting sleeve. So the ore is crushed with the action of continuously impacting, extruding and flexure inside the crushing cavity. The motor drives the eccentric sleeve rotating through bevel gear to make the rotary pendulum movement of the crushing cone. The crushing cone is sometimes close to and sometimes away from the fixed cone to finish crushing and discharging. Springs compress junction between support sleeve and support body. When unable-to-crushed object pass the crushing cavity or the machine is overload for some reason, the spring safe system takes into action with the discharging enlarging. Object will go out from crushing cavity. If the object blocks the discharging opening, cavity clearing system will be needed to enlarge the opening so that the object will be brought out from the cavity. With the action of the springs, the opening will automatic reset to recover the normal operating of the cone crusher. Surface of crushing cone spreads with high manganese steel lining board and the discharging opening can be adjust by both hydraulic and manual operation.
Max. Feed Size
Min. Discharge Size
|(TPH)Capacity(T/h)in different discharge size(mm)|
1. The above parameters for rock loose density of 1.6 t/m3, the compressive strength < 150 mpa, moisture content < 20%;
2. Processing capacity influence by uniform feeding, grain size, hardness, rock types, feeding speed etc.